The basic safety precautions must always be observed in the use of electrical equipment. “Unless supervision and administration are provided by a person responsible for the safety of devices, this device is not intended for use by persons with impaired physical, sensory and mental capabilities (including children} or lack of experience and knowledge.”
- Do not leave your device plugged in. Unplug the device when you are not using it and when it requires service.
- The cord and plug of the vacuum cleaner should not be placed in water or any other liquid.
- Do not touch your device or plug with wet hands.
- Never use the vacuum cleaner with no filters attached.
- Never hold the aspiration pipe close to the eye and the ear while using the device.
- Keep your clothes, hair and body away from the inlet port and moving parts of the vacuum cleaner.
- This device can be used by children 8 years of age and older if they have been given supervision or
instruction on safe use and the hazards involved are determined by them. It cannot be used by persons with
a lack of physical, sensory or mental ability or lack of experience or knowledge. Children should not play
with the device. Cleaning and user care should not be carried out by unattended children.
- Keep the device and cord, out of the reach of children under the age of 8.
- If the supply cord is damaged, this cord must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agent or equally
qualified personnel in order to prevent a dangerous situation.
- Only use accessories manufactured or recommended by the manufacturer.
- Turn off all the control buttons on your vacuum cleaner before unplugging.
- Make sure that the voltage on the vacuum cleaner is suitable for the voltage of your current location.
- Do not use an extension cord that provides insufficient current to avoid damaging the device.
- The device is designed for home use. Should not be used for commercial or industrial purposes.
- Avoid any interference that may damage the device’s cable or plug. Hold the plug to disconnect it from the
socket, never hold it from the cord.
- Do not expose the device to direct sunlight, heaters or similar situations in order to avoid deforming or
causing a fire.
- Do not absorb explosives, inflammable, acidic, hard or sharp materials to your device.
- Never submerge the body (engine compartment) of your device in water and prevent water from entering
into the device.
- Filters should be used for the purpose.
- Do not attempt to repair, adjust or replace the parts of your device. In case of the breakdown, contact the
- Breakdowns due to drop or impact after the delivery of the product to the consumer, fracturing and
scratches on the exterior surface are the fault of the user.
- Our company cannot be held responsible for the breakdowns that may occur due to the above reasons and
therefore a failure that may occur is not the scope of the guarantee.